We decided to give our Web Social App the name Grub as it is short, punchy and one syllable. We want the app to limit access and to limit the things non-members can do to encourage signing up (for free). On the homepage we will include a check list to visually show the perks of being a signed up user, just like Spotify:
Signed up members to Grub will get ALL access to content and the option to download recipes and the images they contain as a PDF document. Each recipe will have a step-by-step guide through user generated images snapped by the Chef’s of Grub. This will be an app that will grow and advance the more Chefs contribute to the community. Grub’s Chefs will be able to network, share tips and invent new delicacies by experimenting and talking with one another. It will be the app for people who love their ‘grub’.
Signed up members:
- Access to all content
- “Scoff” / Download recipes as PDF docs
- Share on other platforms & social web apps: Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Email
- Like, comment and share on Grub
- Cannot upload recipes, only read content as text
- Images not available to display
- Limited access to content
- PDF download not available for download
- Cannot like, comment or share
We started following each other and then we set up Grub and made a repository as you will see in the following.